Welcome to the elite Flat Top training school, The place where you use all of the latest paramotors while waiting for your customised Flat Top to arrive. Becoming qualified is one of the most important steps in becoming a Paramotor Pilot. We have developed a world class training syllabus to minimize the risk in becoming a new paramotor pilot. Flat top paramotors training centers allows you to use you the same model of Flat Top that you have ordered. We have found this to be a great way to test out your choice of equipment and make any changes to your order for no extra cost if you have changed your mind, and to top this great offer off we will even refund 100% of your pre-order if you decide that paramotoring is not for you. A typical course at Flat Top Paramotors training center would be as follows:
- Day 1 – Introduction to the Flat Top Kit, Some practice glider launches.
- Day 2 – Ground handling, some theory and simple launch practice.
- Day 3 – Paraglider handling, some theory and more advanced launch practice.
- Day 4 – Paraglider control techniques.
- Day 5 – Introduction to the Paramotor, ground handling with the Paramotor and some pre flight theory.
- Day 6 – Advanced control techniques combined with Paramotor training.
- Day 7 – Your first flight, this is the say that you will remember for the rest of your life!
- Day 8- Tweaking your launch and landing technique, spot landings simulated empty fuel practice and a little more theory.
- Day 9 to 11 – Navigation, cross country flights and some theory. We also use this time to identify your particular needs to ensure that you are 100% confident with your ability to pilot your own paramotor.
- May 17-28, 2013
- June 21 – July 2nd, 2013
- July 19-30, 2013
- August 16-27, 2013
- Sept 20 – Oct 1, 2013